Full stack PHP developer
Your job as a Full stack developer
Together with the tech lead you will think out the solution, after which you or your colleagues will set to work to realize this solution. These questions are very diverse: headless webshop for an international B2B wholesaler, link with external systems where 10,000 items are placed on the site at once or a customer portal where laboratory and order information from an ERP must be displayed.
You will not only work with technical people, but also with creative designers. They ensure that what you make always looks good. In addition, you will work together with project managers who ensure that assignments are well prepared.
- A proactive developer with a positive mindset.
- You have a HBO+ work and thinking level.
- Minimum 3 years agency work experience.
- You can work well independently, but you’re also a great team-player.
- Experience with external API integrations.
- Experience designing and building solid APIs.
- You have a very well understanding of PHP (Object Oriented).
- Knowledge of Laravel (or similar) framework.
- You work in a solution-oriented manner and can think well analytically.
- Designing and setting up MySQL databases.
- Experience with WordPress, Magento 2 and GraphQL is a plus.
Our quid pro quo
- All of your colleagues are easy to get along with, as are our customers.
- A fun challenging job with plenty of room for your ideas and input
- A job for 32-40 hours per week with the possibility of working from home.
- An appropriate salary with excellent benefits.
- Annual bonus based on operating results.
- Personal budget to attend events & trainings.
- Cozy and informal work atmosphere: working in a close-knit team.
- A creative and inspiring workplace in Barendrecht (within walking distance of Station Lombardijen).
- A MacBook from the company.
Recruiters beware! If your hiring fee for this position is higher than a stuffed cake, please do not approach us. Not even by mail.
Where do you work and with whom?
Skills. Experience. Knowledge. That’s all very well, but who am I going to work for? We hear you thinking. As you should. You will soon be working at WADM agency. Clients ask us for challenges in communications that they can’t solve themselves or can’t create the resources for themselves. Strategy, Digital, Design and Human assignments. Preferably mixed. We use a variety of practices to do this. Especially self-made and laced with neuromarketing. The now famous BrainSells® is a great example of this. WADM is multidisciplinary. We help customers grow their business. Companies and organizations consciously choose our approach because we achieve concrete results. Because we make their businesses more valuable. Because we show them what they themselves no longer see. And there. You might be helping us with.