Your job as a Digital Designer
At WADM, we only want the very best designs and interactions for our clients, such as VETUS, Wolters Kluwer, NAPA, Oceanco, Excelsior Rotterdam and PartsPoint. That’s why, as a designer, you’ll work closely with strategists and developers to create those ultimate online experiences. Teamwork is key. You need to be able to participate in other people’s disciplines, but also tell us news about your expertise.
What will you do?
- Designing websites, (web) apps, digital experiences.
- Developing concepts into efficient designs
- Collaborate on UX and interaction during concept phases and client sessions
- Collaborate with a team of designers, front-enders and back-enders.
- Thinking along on new techniques.
- Development of prototypes
- A proactive designer with a positive mindset.
- Minimum 3 years agency work experience
- A fine portfolio in digital/online design
- Experience with responsive web design and UX design.
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- You can work well independently, but are also definitely a team player.
- Strong communicative skills in both Dutch and English
- You have some knowledge in the field of development.
Our quid pro quo
- All of your colleagues are easy to get along with, as are our customers.
- A fun challenging job with plenty of room for your ideas and input
- A job for 32-40 hours per week with the possibility of working from home.
- An appropriate salary with excellent benefits.
- Annual bonus based on operating results.
- Personal budget to attend events & trainings.
- Cozy and informal work atmosphere: working in a close-knit team.
- A creative and inspiring workplace in Barendrecht (within walking distance of Station Lombardijen).
- A macbook from the company.
Recruiters beware! If your hiring fee for this position is higher than a stuffed cake, please do not approach us. Not even by mail.
Where do you work and with whom?
Skills. Experience. Knowledge. That’s all very well, but who am I going to work for? We hear you thinking. And rightly so. You will soon be working at WADM agency. Clients ask us for challenges in communications that they can’t solve themselves or can’t create the resources for themselves. Strategy, Digital, Design and Human assignments. Preferably mixed. We use a variety of practices to do this. Self made especially and laced with neuromarketing. The now famous BrainSells® is a great example of this. WADM is multidisciplinary. We help customers grow their business. Companies and organizations consciously choose our approach because we achieve concrete results. Because we make their businesses more valuable. Because we show them what they themselves no longer see. And there. Are you going to help us with that maybe.