Front end developer
At WADM, we want the boldest user experiences and only the very best technology for our clients. Our talented front-end developers work closely with strategists, designers and back-end developers to create those ultimate online experiences. They think good teamwork is important and they can talk about other people’s disciplines. Besides an enormous professional interest, they follow all developments within their field.
What will your role be?
- Collaborate on UX and interaction during concept phases and client sessions.
- Collaborate with designers, front-enders and back-enders.
- Develop all front-end – often in collaboration with your front-end colleagues.
- Further develop, improve and provide support on delivered projects.
- Thinking along regarding new techniques.
- Provide technical advice to Sales colleagues on selling and estimating trajectories.
- A proactive developer with a positive mindset.
- Minimum 3 years of agency work experience.
- You can work well independently, but you’re also a great team player.
- Experience with CMS platforms, such as with WordPress and Magento 2.
- Experience with SASS and knowledge of CSS techniques such as BEM and CSS Grid.
- Knowledge of APIs.
- You are a collaborator and a thinker who can apply helicopter views on your own.
Our quid pro quo
- All of your colleagues are easy to get along with, as are our customers.
- A fun challenging job with plenty of room for your ideas and input.
- A job for 32-40 hours per week with the possibility of working from home.
- An appropriate salary with excellent benefits.
- Annual bonus based on operating results.
- Personal budget to attend events & trainings.
- Cozy and informal work atmosphere: working in a close-knit team.
- A creative and inspiring workplace in Barendrecht (within walking distance of Station Lombardijen).
- A macbook from the company.
Recruiters beware! If your offeree for this position is higher than a stuffed cake, you do not need to contact us. Not even by mail.
Where do you work and with whom?
Skills. Experience. Knowledge. All of this sounds very nice, but who am I going to work for? We hear you thinking. And rightly so. You will soon be working at WADM agency. Clients ask us for challenges in communications that they can’t solve themselves or can’t create the resources for themselves. Strategy, Digital, Design and Human assignments. Preferably mixed. We use a variety of practices to do this. Especially self-made and laced with neuromarketing. The now famous BrainSells® is a great example of this. WADM is multidisciplinary. We help customers grow their business. Companies and organizations consciously choose our approach because we achieve concrete results. Because we make their businesses more valuable. Because we show them what they themselves no longer see. And there. Are you going to help us with that maybe.